Pricing in AUD.
Himalayan Chews are great additional chew option to bully sticks.
Weight: 50-80 g, Length: 12-14 cm, pre-drilled.
- Long lasting & 100% natural
- Lactose, gluten, corn, soy, wheat and grain free
- No preservatives or binding agents
- Easily digestible
- Healthy alternative to rawhide
- Improves overall oral health; teeth and gums.
- Reduces bad breath
- Improves mental health and alleviates boredom.
- Prevents behavioral problems, such as chewing inappropriate objects.
- Provides necessary protein, carbohydrates,calcium and low in fat
Ingredients: Cows Milk
Nutrition value (100g)
Calories- 354 kcal
Crude Proteins – 84%
Crude Fat- 2%
What to do with the end piece?
When your pup has chewed down to the Monchball, take the leftover piece out. Soak it in warm water for 5 minutes, heat in the microwave on high power for approx. 45-60 seconds to create a cheesy puffed treat. Let it cool for 2 minutes and treat your dog to a homemade puff! The puff can now be easily crunched, just make sure the your dog doesn't try to swallow it. You can always use a serrated knife to cut it into smaller pieces if necessary.